Let’s create a curated list of tools that can be useful to filter lists maintainers.
- Visual Studio Code or VSCodium + Adblock/AdGuard/uBlock filters grammar plugin
- Fiddler Debugging Proxy is a very useful tool for network requests analysis.
- DevTools Anti-Detector – some websites change behavior when they detect that you’re using DevTools in Chromium. This userscript prevents DevTools detection.
- publicwww.com - a search engine that is useful for finding domains using the same templates (example in link)
- Nano Toolkit - useful for combining domains.
- TortoiseGit (Enhanced Git for Windows Shell)
- Notepad++ (mostly for sorting lists and/or hosts entry, can fix non-CRLF but a bit slower step than TortoiseGitDiff)
Please suggest other tools in comments.